moderated Re: automated, customizable "topic closed" and "topic moderated" notices #suggestion

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Now, however, I think we have a design deficiency, as this appears to be the case only when one is using Topics view (which I use exclusively except for testing).  When I go to messages view, and am looking at messages in the topics, "New HTML Footer" and "Site Updates," both of which are moderated and clearly indicated as such in topics view, I see that no such icon is assigned to the individual messages.

Locks and gavels are now displayed in all message views (they were missing from Messages and Expanded Messages).