moderated Re: New editor live for everyone

Brian,

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 7:33 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

        I am now encountering an issue that I had not encountered before:  the inability to "backspace out" a block of selected text if and only if that selected text runs to the last character of the compose window.   For example, my signature.  If I select everything up through the 'S' in the word, "Search," and hit backspace it will delete that chunk.  The moment I span on to that last line hitting backspace will not remove anything.

I just upgraded the version of TinyMCE to fix another bug. I haven't been able to reproduce your bug. Can you see if the new version fixes it?