moderated Re: New editor live for everyone

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

        I am now encountering an issue that I had not encountered before:  the inability to "backspace out" a block of selected text if and only if that selected text runs to the last character of the compose window.   For example, my signature.  If I select everything up through the 'S' in the word, "Search," and hit backspace it will delete that chunk.  The moment I span on to that last line hitting backspace will not remove anything.

        I have had this occur on groups where I have no signature and had been chalking it up to a quirk, but I'm now able to consistently replicate this behavior whether or not a signature is involved.
--
Brian
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's