From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:37 AM
To: sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<vanilla-recipes@groups.io>:
Remote host said:
500 Error: The group does not permit attachments.
[BODY]

a6eRuboY-
From: "Sugar lopez" <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net>
To: <vanilla-recipes@groups.io>
Subject: Hi just a thank you to Anna
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 11:36:56 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_014B_01D2D482.0D455410

------=_NextPart_001_014C_01D2D482.0D455410

A great thank you to our owner, Anna for posting recipes that I am
not able to post at the moment.

I am still trying to figure it out

Thank you for the patience.

Sugar

Mod.

"In darkness there is no choice. It is light that enables us to see the
differences between things; and it is Christ who gives us light."

-Sugar Lopez

cid:X.MA2.1494536498@aol.com