moderated Re: automated, customizable "topic closed" and "topic moderated" notices #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 08:07 am, J_Catlady wrote:
if it were possible to mute a particular sender.

 It's been discussed here, and we had heated exchanges as to whether a moderator should be able to be muted other than when they're sending out something with a special notice or a hashtag that indicates an admin message.

This is the only forum/mailing-list on which I participate that does not have an "Ignore User" function, and I think that's a major lack of an almost universal feature.  I, however, am not the owner of Groups.io nor the person doing the coding and, thus, don't get to make any "ultimate determinations" on this.
--
Brian

       Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.

             ~ Winston Churchill