moderated Re: automated, customizable "topic closed" and "topic moderated" notices #suggestion

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 07:56 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
if you use the web interface you'd have to be "dumb as a box of rocks" not to notice the "moderated gavel" or "locked lock" in front of a topic.

I must be as dumb as a box of rocks, then, because I myself recently tried to respond to a post in another group, *via the web*, and didn't notice until I scrolled down to the bottom of the message that it was locked. I utterly failed to notice the lock.