moderated new hashtag option - disallow muting #suggestion

It would be convenient to have a category of hashtags that can't be muted. I realize that "Special" hashtags can't be muted, so one solution would be to just set any tags I don't want muted to "Special." But it would be nice to have something in between. I don't necessarily want to send certain messages as special notices, but I do want them not to be mutable. I know there's an argument to be made about people wanting to read only what they want to read. So I'm not sure how others would feel about this option. But it would serve a definite purpose in our group.