moderated Re: New HTML footer

Hi Mark,

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Mark Pedersen <mpeder21@...> wrote:
One group I administer has asked if their links to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can be included in every sent message. I have done that using the footer field in the options, but now they're asking of the footer could include (or, better yet, substitute) the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram icons which, when clicked, would go to those pages for the group. Is that possible?
_._,_._,_
It's not currently possible (footers are plain text right now). I could see making them HTML, but then the issue of including icons would be tricky.

Thanks,
MarkĀ