moderated Re: remove "active" badge for "member notices" that are not of the automated types #suggestion

J, Shal,

I've removed the active display/checkbox for 'Message to Member' notices. As for invite/direct add messages, my thought was that I was going to make them act more 'normally', that is, there'd be a drop box to select one at the time of invite (the active one would be filled out automatically). But I hadn't/haven't thought through the issues with editing the existing message, or creating a new one 'on the fly' like you can do now.

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 8:21 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 07:31 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
But I'm wondering if maybe there ought to be.

Maybe, but some of this I disagree with. I find the saved text from the previous invite or add distinctly annoying, and have to get rid of it every time (and once I forgot to delete it and accidentally sent the prior customized text to the next person). I'll bow out of this for now...