moderated Re: remove "active" badge for "member notices" that are not of the automated types #suggestion

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 07:31 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
But I'm wondering if maybe there ought to be.

Maybe, but some of this I disagree with. I find the saved text from the previous invite or add distinctly annoying, and have to get rid of it every time (and once I forgot to delete it and accidentally sent the prior customized text to the next person). I'll bow out of this for now...