moderated Re: Continuing problems with text editing: Did drastic surgery to remove imbedded table in this message

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

         You mention "the advanced menu" which threw me for a moment given how much of Groups.io is structured.  In this case I figured out it meant the now-becoming-standard "hamburger stack" menu button that is rightmost on the only row of the non-advanced display or the top row of the advanced display.

          Just thought I'd throw this out there for others who are beta testing this editor.
--
Brian

       Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.

             ~ Winston Churchill