moderated Re: Google Docs invite phishing attack

Dave Sergeant

Mark

I appreciate that two factor authentication is seen as a good thing
(although some query whether it is as secure as it is claimed to be).
For those of us who don't spend all their time staring at their smart
phones it is far from convenient. My PAYG mobile is only turned on if
and when I need to use it, very rarely, so I won't be enabling two
factor here.

I don't use Google Docs either - so any email I receive about that
would be instantly known to be spam.

Dave

On 3 May 2017 at 14:14, Mark Fletcher wrote:

As a reminder, and in general, you should turn on two factor
authentication for all your accounts, including your email account and
your Groups.io account.

http://davesergeant.com