moderated Re: Capability to add PDFs or documents #suggestion

I agree that the ability to add PDF files would be useful. There are some procedures that might be better and easier shared without the risk of corruption by passing along as a PDF. I'm ASSuming that these documents would be somehow checked for malicious links??

Dano