moderated Re: Google Docs invite phishing attack

Mark,

There's a phishing attack going on right now that's apparently fairly
widespread, involving Google Docs invites.
I got it twice today, both times in my remaining Yahoo Groups. One fortunately held pending in a fully moderated group, but the other went through on my (mostly) unmoderated alumni group.

Both with a very odd Received line. My first reaction was that both came through compromised Gmail accounts, but now I'm not sure if the Gmail accounts were actually compromised, or if this represents a kind of spoof that passes authentication tests.

with HTTPREST;
The from is of an unfamiliar (to me) form, and access through an api suspicious.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum