moderated Need beta testers for new message editor

Hi All,

I posted this yesterday in another thread, but only got one response. I want to switch HTML editors on the website, from summernote to TinyMCE. But I'd like to get some feedback before I throw the switch on the entire website. If you use the website to post new topics or reply to existing topics with the HTML editor, and would be willing to test the new one, please send me off-list the email address of the account to activate. I'd also especially appreciate testers who use screen readers.