From: Beta Group <ignore@groups.io>
To: cgrlgsby <cgrlgsby@...>
Sent: Thu, Oct 9, 2014 2:08 pm
Subject: Welcome to beta

Hello,
Welcome to the beta group at Groups.io, a free, easy-to-use email group service. Please take a moment to review this message.
To learn more about the beta group, please visit https://groups.io/org/groupsio/beta
To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to beta@groups.io
To see and modify all of your groups, go to https://groups.io

Regards,