From: Duane
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2015 15:54
To: beta@groups.io
Reply To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Re: Owner messages in Archives

Most of the time I'd rather have my group posts shown as from me. Only in rare instances would I want to reinforce the fact that I'm the group owner/moderator. I believe that on Yahoo Classic, one of the posting options was to select whether it was from me or groupowner. Default was me, but I could select groupowner when needed.