moderated Pricing increase

Hi All,

Since we launched over two years ago, the Premium Plan has been priced at $10/month. Over that time, we've added numerous features to both our free and paid plans, including subgroups, a calendar, photos, files, databases, and chat, along with many other moderation and member improvements. With that in mind, we will be increasing the price of our Premium Plan on May 1st to $30/month. For groups that are already on the Premium Plan, you will be grandfathered in at your existing $10/month rate (this includes groups that opt for the Premium Plan between now and May 1st).

As a reminder, the Premium Plan gets you the ability to directly add users, more storage space, group aliases, and the ability to track removed members, as well as premium support. In the near future we will also be adding, as a Premium Plan feature, the ability to specify a questionnaire for potential members and the ability to keep track of additional, moderator specified, information for each member. And later this year, we plan on also adding the ability to collect fees from members.

In addition, we will be making one change that will only affect groups created on or after May 1st. The ability to specify events that require an RSVP will become a Premium Plan feature for groups that are created on or after May 1st. Again, this is for new groups only; we will never take away existing features for existing groups. I also want to note that we will always have a free plan.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for your support.

(And yes, Mark is referring to himself as we. So very pretentious.)

Thanks, Mark