locked Re: The Biggest Deal Breaker -- Database #suggestion

Nightowl >8#

Edited

David wrote:>>Regardless, a large number of people who left Yahoo groups aren't going to come back, even if Groups.io was a perfect replica.<<

Judy wrote:>>You don’t know that, people amaze me every day.  LOL<<

There is no "coming back" because they wouldn't be coming "back" to Yahoo, they would be moving "forward" to IO.

And I guarantee you, that if IO gets a database feature, they will come. It's been the one major thing we've been unable to find in any other alternative to Yahoo Groups.

Brenda