moderated Re: state "chat is closed" if member tries to join closed chat #suggestion

Duane, that's exactly what I meant. It should stay in the same thread, precisely so that members see it when they see the notification that the chat has been opened.

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sun, Apr  2, 2017 at 07:55 am, J_Catlady wrote:

> also causes an announcement to be sent when the chat is closed

While we're wishing...  I would prefer that it be a reply to the Open Chat announcement rather than a new one.  I think that could help prevent further confusion since they'd be directly connected.