moderated state "chat is closed" if member tries to join closed chat #suggestion

Currently, if you try to join a closed chat via the message (notification) that the chat was opened, you are taken to the list of open chats. This will be confusing for many people. I think a note that "this chat is closed" would be better.

More better would be that checking "send an announcement to the group" when the chat is opened also causes an announcement to be sent when the chat is closed, thereby mitigating/reducing attempts by people to join closed chats via the notification thread.