Have a great vacation Mark.  IF any of us deserve one it is definitely you.

Have a Great time in Europe as well.  Thank You also for all you do to make Groups.io what it is.

Doug

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:19 PM, Jim Ruby <jim@...> wrote:

Have a great time J

From: beta@groups.io [mailto:beta@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:39 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Vacation

Hi All,

I will be on vacation from Monday 4/3, back on Wednesday 4/12. During this time I will be slow(er than normal) to respond to emails, and group transfer requests may be delayed. I'll be in Europe, so expect any responses to be during those daylight hours.

As usual, I will continue to monitor the site and respond to any issues during this time.