moderated Re: is rejection message auto-sent on automatic 14-day rejection of pending sub?

Hi J,

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 8:31 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Apologies for starting a new thread, but I couldn't find the old one about this. I notice that the new pending member notice to moderators provides the information that the membership will automatically be rejected after 14 days of inaction. I do remember that discussion and was in favor of the idea. However, I'm now wondering whether an automatic rejection notice goes out after that time. If so (or if not currently), could there be a message-type specifically for that purpose?

Right now, no message is sent out if a pending subscriber is deleted after 14 days. Same as with pending messages that are deleted after 14 days.