From: beta@groups.io <beta@groups.io> on behalf of J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:19 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Stopping posting of photos in the file section?

Mark,

I had the first run-in with this exclusionary feature today. ;-( Quite often, our group members take photos of their cat's lab reports and attach them to their messages. I then upload them into a folder for their cat. Unfortunately, I discovered the hard way today that I can no longer do that.

Could I convince you to reconsider and to make this restriction optional? It will cause hardship to our group not to be able to upload photos to the Files section.