Re: Stopping posting of photos in the file section?

Mark,

I had the first run-in with this exclusionary feature today. ;-( Quite often, our group members take photos of their cat's lab reports and attach them to their messages. I then upload them into a folder for their cat. Unfortunately, I discovered the hard way today that I can no longer do that.

Could I convince you to reconsider and to make this restriction optional? It will cause hardship to our group not to be able to upload photos to the Files section.