locked Re: The Biggest Deal Breaker -- Database #suggestion

Nightowl >8#

David wrote:>>However one need not fear using the Wiki feature on Groups IO as it works
just like Wordpress and Google Sites, both of which I find very easy to
use for simple text and linked documents.<<

Not me whatsoever. I own The Yahoo Crusade Blog on Wordpress, but I have almost no ability to handle it alone. I had to get editors and etc. I am not able to figure it out on my own, not even after buying a book to help me, called Wordpress For Dummies. If it weren't for my experts, I couldn't maintain it myself.

David wrote:>>One can easily build content on a Word document or its equivalent and
simply paste this preformated content including hyperlinked text and color from the Word document or other source right into the Wiki and it works just fine.<<

Once again, I have no idea how to do that. And I don't have the kind of time I used to have in my life to explore how Wordpress and wiki works. But I know how to use a database, like many others, and that's what we need in order to be able to relocate many many Yahoo groups to IO.

Brenda