moderated Sticky topics, sticky wiki page

Hi All,

I've changed sticky topics so that they only show 2 lines in the Topics page. I've also added the ability in the Settings page to specify a wiki page as sticky, so that it shows up at the top of the Topics page. This will need some tweaking, and I'd appreciate your feedback:

- Right now it shows up every time you go to the Topics page. How often should we show it to someone? Once? If that, should we re-show it if the page is edited?
- Should it also show up in the Messages/Expanded messages view?
- What do you think of the size? Too big? Too small?