moderated Re: Configure email subject for when someone joins my mailing list #suggestion

Armando <armando.elevatorfan@...>

I would like the option to customize the subject, for example, "One more step to go. Fill out this form to complete your subscription." Or, you can have a edit box and the owner can put a customizable subject.

Sent from my iPhone 6s

On Mar 21, 2017, at 6:22 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Armando <armando.elevatorfan@...> wrote:
I would like the option to customize the email subject. By default, it says, "Your pending membership." I would like the ability to change the subject so new subscribers that are trying to join the mailing list can read the email and follow the instructions.

What would you like the subject to be? (i.e. can I just make it better for everyone?)

Thanks,
MarkĀ