moderated Updates to Trello

beta@groups.io Integration <beta@...>

[Beta] New card "Entering a URL with spaces in the HTML editor does not work properly, because we're not encoding the spaces." was added to list "Bugs".

[Beta] The red label "Bug" was added to the card "Entering a URL with spaces in the HTML editor does not work properly, because we're not encoding the spaces.".

[Beta] The description of card "Entering a URL with spaces in the HTML editor does not work properly, because we're not encoding the spaces." was changed to:

As a work around, if you want to enter a URL that contains a space, replace the space with %20