moderated Re: FW: System still inverts moderator's pasted-in signature block

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Jennifer Christian <jhchristian@...> wrote:
Will do.  This is what I THINK you have asked me to do:    If I notice that the lines in something I have pasted in are now appearing in reverse order, save the message as a draft, and let you know.   In addition to saving it as a draft, you don't want me to then approve it for dissemination.    (I'm assuming the Groups.io system doesn't keep a record of interim drafts edited by moderators once the  messages is approved.   Is that correct?)
_._,_._,_
That is all correct.