moderated Re: FW: System still inverts moderator's pasted-in signature block

Jennifer Christian

Will do.  This is what I THINK you have asked me to do:    If I notice that the lines in something I have pasted in are now appearing in reverse order, save the message as a draft, and let you know.   In addition to saving it as a draft, you don't want me to then approve it for dissemination.    (I'm assuming the Groups.io system doesn't keep a record of interim drafts edited by moderators once the  messages is approved.   Is that correct?)