moderated Re: FW: System still inverts moderator's pasted-in signature block

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 03:42 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It had to do with the Normalize HTML Emails function.

Mark, I don't doubt you that the normalize function was screwed up. However, I'm fairly sure I had unchecked it for my group even *before* receiving Jennifer's email (because I, too, suspected it as a cause). If it happens again now I will let you know.