moderated Re: FW: System still inverts moderator's pasted-in signature block

Linda, hearing how it was received by others is a big part of why I wanted to put it out on beta. I'd already noticed, for example, that the weird symbols don't appear on my iPhone's mail program, but do appear on my mac using gmail through safari. Thanks for the data point.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2017, at 1:36 AM, Linda <lindon@thetravelzine.com> wrote:

Hi,
Just for the record, the emailed version of Jennifer's message came through to my Window's Mail just as intended - no diacritical marks or weird characters.

Linda