moderated Re: FW: System still inverts moderator's pasted-in signature block

Jennifer and all,

I don't know the answer to your question, but am going to take it in another direction. I am pasting here what came through in the email version of your message. I've been having this problem with certain posters in my group but thought it had to do with my settings ("force HTML" or some other setting) and was getting my ducks lined up to send a cogent bug report to Mark. But now I see it happening here, too. So here is what I just received in email, copied and pasted. The problem, as Shal explained in my conversation on GMF about this, is that spaces are being replaced by "Latin Capital Letter A with Circumflex", aka U+00C2:

Earlier today I was moderating a message on one of my groups and attempted to add a signature block as required by that group’s ground rules.  I went to the Message archive online and found a signature block on a message previously sent by this member (from 2011).  It was in thfollowing order, each item on a different line:   (a) Member name; (b) Professional role, (c) Organization, (d) Location, (e) web address – url.   BUT, when I pasted it into the current message, the order was instantly and entirely reversed:  e,d,c,b,a.   Last time it happened, I had copied the signature block from an email sitting in my Outlook folder on my laptop.  This time I was “in†Groups.io online.