moderated Lock or moderate topic after x number of posts #suggestion

It's now possible to lock or moderate a topic after a certain number of days. It would be nice if we could also choose to do those after x number of posts.

It's currently impractical to rename or split a topic, because people keep responding to both topics by email and think they're staying in the same conversation, which used to cause frequent chaos in my group. So I simply don't rename or split threads any more. But if an extremely long topic could be automatically locked, that would often be very helpful, and then a new topic could be started.

Of course, any topic can be locked by hand; but an a priori announcement informing members that they are locked automatically after a certain number of posts would avoid having to explain it each time.