moderated Re: Set timeout period for pending subscribers #suggestion

Douglas Swearingen <dougiebehr460@...>

Thanks for all the work you do to make this group better, Mark.

Doug

On Friday, March 17, 2017 6:23 PM, Charlie Jenkins <sk8erbyker@...> wrote:

Thanks Mark!

Thanks,
Charlie

On Mar 17, 2017 6:09 PM, "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:
Hi,
I second the suggestion of ability to configure this and pending message timeout. Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph