moderated Re: Ability to move a message from one group to another #suggestion

Duane

BC doesn't seem to use groups, they use forums. Since that entire site is owned by one person (or group of people) they can move things around easily. I don't see any way it could work here with so many owners. Maybe between my own groups, but it's really not necessary. If someone posts to one of my groups, but the wrong one, I lock the topic, send them a message of where it should be, then delete the original a few days later. Everyone is learning and it doesn't happen much any more.