moderated Re: Set timeout period for pending subscribers #suggestion

Dave

That works Mark.  You might want to consider giving the group owner a choice as to the aging period.  72 hours would be more appropriate for the groups that I moderate.

David
group admin/owner for
larg, linuxham, nbems

On 03/17/2017 05:57 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Armando <armando.elevatorfan@...> wrote:
I would like to be able to set a timeout period that will automatically reject new subscribers if they don't respond to the requirements to join my mailing list. We should have this feature because the moderators or the admins don't have to go into the pending subscriptions and reject them.

This is a good idea. I've updated the system so that pending subscriptions will be deleted after 14 days, same policy as pending messages. I will turn this on next Wednesday, to give everyone time to approve old pending subs if they wish.