moderated Re: Set timeout period for pending subscribers #suggestion

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Armando <armando.elevatorfan@...> wrote:
I would like to be able to set a timeout period that will automatically reject new subscribers if they don't respond to the requirements to join my mailing list. We should have this feature because the moderators or the admins don't have to go into the pending subscriptions and reject them.

This is a good idea. I've updated the system so that pending subscriptions will be deleted after 14 days, same policy as pending messages. I will turn this on next Wednesday, to give everyone time to approve old pending subs if they wish.