moderated BUG??? Message not posting

Donald Hellen

I sent a message to a group that I am an owner in on 3/15 at just
after 9 PM EDT. I hasn't posted yet. I re-sent it and while it hasn't
even very long, my messages typically post to the group within a few
minutes and it's been about 10 minutes with no post showing up.

I checked and I was on default group policy which moderates new
members only. I just changed that to over-ride, not moderated.

I've not received any bounced message error, either. Is this something
that just started, is it an isolated event, and how to I get this
fixed?

Thanks!!!

Donald