moderated member certificates

Dave

The groups linuxham and nbems are still experiencing a rash of membership requests from what are obvious phishing sites.  These requests are easily tagged for either refusal or banning since the email addressee does not meet the stated email naming requirement for membership.  But I have to tell you this is purely a PIA.  I moved these groups from Yahoo expecting that group management would be less of a hassle.  So far my expectations have not been met.

Please institute a certificate process whereby these bogus emails are eliminated before they flood one or more groups with bogus membership requests.

Thank you.

David