moderated Re: Allow moderation of Photos?

Hi All,

Moderation of photos is definitely on the TODO list, but I'm not sure when it will be done (it's a significant amount of work).

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 3:09 PM, Donald Hellen <donhellen@...> wrote:
An example would be that this would be very useful and welcome in
groups where children are likely to be in. We wouldn't want
pornographic material to be uploaded into the pictures section. It
would (might) eventually be discovered and removed but it's much
better to catch it before it gets there and does its damage.

Donald