moderated calendar invitations

Ro

My social group on IO has been pretty successful using the invite system.  However there is no way to indicate or allow the inviting of guests.  Meetup for example, allows you to rsvp with a Plus 1 or Plus 2.  And I think Facebook allows indicating bringing a guest too.   It would be great if the event invitations on IO allowed this.    Or if it DOES, and I am missing it, let me know.   Currently I dont see this as an option.

Ro

with Silk gazing over the fence, and Sally, Handy, Feliz &  Police Kitty patrolling in the Great Beyond.