moderated "group help" email needs updating #suggestion

The "group help" email (the email someone gets back by sending an email to [groupname]+help@groups.io) does not currently include instructions for the "subscribe to daily summary" option, nor does it take into account whether or not the group disallows no-email (it simply gives instructions for how to subscribe with no email). Seems to need some updating.