moderated Re: Allow moderation of Photos?

Donald Hellen

An example would be that this would be very useful and welcome in
groups where children are likely to be in. We wouldn't want
pornographic material to be uploaded into the pictures section. It
would (might) eventually be discovered and removed but it's much
better to catch it before it gets there and does its damage.

Donald

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 11:19:11 -0700, "Ginny T." <gttemari@verizon.net>
wrote:

We have some specific guidelines for photo posting in the group I'm moving, and there are members that are seemingly oblivious, no matter how much general help and/or 1 on 1 help is offered. The only way thing that helped was to moderate photos.