moderated Allow moderation of Photos?

Ginny T.

Would it be possible to allow moderation of photos, in the same way that messages are moderated? I'm not talking about the general group settings of "allow or not", or the specific album permissions of who (all or owner) can add to the album -

I mean when a member uploads a photo ( to any album), it's held in moderation until it is approved (or rejected). We have some specific guidelines for photo posting in the group I'm moving, and there are members that  are seemingly oblivious, no matter how much general help and/or 1 on 1 help is offered. The only way thing that helped was to moderate photos. A simple "approve or reject" would be wonderful... (and I know that "simple" is relative).

Please and thanks?

Ginny