moderated Re: Proposal: allow group owners to set message approval timeout

Tony Moody

It would be good for a held message to be approved by moderators : Approve, Abstain, Reject.
If the message has been held (circulated) and no-one votes then Reject after say two weeks.
(Two weeks is good for me)

It may be good to have a Remark or Reason field which could be sent as a reject note. :
. Your message was moderated and no-one approved.
. Your message is Off-Topic.
yadda-yadda

Tony

On 10 Mar 2017 at 9:33, Duane wrote about :
Subject : Re: [beta] Proposal: allow group ow

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 09:21 am, J_Catlady wrote:

it seems irrelevant to the one Joseph is alluding to of mods ignoring a
message
I've run into a similar situation a time or two. I can't quite decide if the message should be
posted, rejected, or deleted. As group owner, I sometimes claim it until I've had time to think it
over. Until I got assistants, I just left them pending (and they went away in 2 weeks if I didn't do
something, making my decision for me.)