moderated Re: Proposal: allow group owners to set message approval timeout

That makes complete sense and 'claiming' is a great solution! Still not what Joseph seems to be talking about. But if it is, I agree with you and Maria that the claiming mechanism fills the bill.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2017, at 9:33 AM, Duane <txpigeon@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 09:21 am, J_Catlady wrote:

it seems irrelevant to the one Joseph is alluding to of mods ignoring a
message
I've run into a similar situation a time or two. I can't quite decide if the message should be posted, rejected, or deleted. As group owner, I sometimes claim it until I've had time to think it over. Until I got assistants, I just left them pending (and they went away in 2 weeks if I didn't do something, making my decision for me.)