moderated Re: Proposal: allow group owners to set message approval timeout

Duane

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 09:21 am, J_Catlady wrote:

it seems irrelevant to the one Joseph is alluding to of mods ignoring a
message
I've run into a similar situation a time or two. I can't quite decide if the message should be posted, rejected, or deleted. As group owner, I sometimes claim it until I've had time to think it over. Until I got assistants, I just left them pending (and they went away in 2 weeks if I didn't do something, making my decision for me.)