moderated Re: Proposal: allow group owners to set message approval timeout

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 09:18 am, HR Tech wrote:

Claiming a message could be an interim solution if you don't want other mods to approve it - but you aren't quite ready to delete/reject.

Claiming a message satisfies a lot of goals (or "use cases," as Joseph puts it). But it seems irrelevant to the one Joseph is alluding to of mods ignoring a message. If they claim it, they're not ignoring it. ;)